Babies! Babies! And more babies!!! That’s been the theme this year so far, the husband Joe and I are done having babies, but since the beginning of the year we have so many friends and relatives expecting for the first or second time. This is so exciting to see new parents , and doubled duty parents, and not to mention I get MY OWN baby fix.
Well not having babies doesn’t mean we don’t use wipes anymore we absolutely need them. We carry them in the car for sticky fingers, messy on the go makeup, and hello the restroom! Any-who we end up with wipe boxes ( the thin on the go ones) and I wanted to make something out of it and finally after months and the coming of my nephew, I got the inspiration!
We have all seen the mommies post pictures of their cutie patootie babies month by month. So I created this mini scrapbook for those pictures and how you can make one as a gift or for yourself!
Let’s get started!!!
2.OPTIONAL, round the corners of all the papers ( this adds a softer look)
3. Select and image to be on the cover.
4. Either cut it or set it aside
6. Lay 3 papers side by side then glue ribbon down to them horizontal. ( I used 2 ribbons)
7. Glue ribbon into place to papers then glue another paper on top of the ribbon in a sandwich style.
8. Repeat with 3 more papers, next to those 3 making it a total of 6 papers side my side and with front and back sides. BE SURE TO LEAVE AT LEAST 2 INCH OF RIBBON HANGING OFF ONE SIDE OF THE PAPERS to glue in later.
11. Don’t forget to distress the papers from the inside covers too. ( don’t glue them in yet!)
12. Also distress the cover papers too. ( here’s my 3 different layered cover papers)
13. Punch out 12 stars, or circles, heart, whatever shape you’d like!
15. Stamp the word ” Month” on each of the 12 papers attached together accordion like. Total of 12 times.
16. Glue the remaining 2 inches of ribbon hanging off the white cardstock accordion into the the inside of the back cover of the box.
17. Glue the inside papers over the ribbon to hide it!
19. I added stars to my stars!
Optional added decor 20-21
20. Decorate with a card on the inside of the box for added baby info.
21. I stamped a stork on white cardstock to color in with copic markers and on a scrap colored piece of paper, to cut out the little bundle and glue to the colored in stork ( paper piecing it in)
23. Start assembling the cover with the image that was set aside earlier.
24. Add any details ( I added gold and navy blue sequins)
WHERES THE STORK?
25. On the inside of the front cover to add decor to make it look cute!
HERE IS WHAT IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE!!!!
And you are finally done!
Remember you can make this for any theme on not just a baby theme. Do a travel, vacation, love, DISNEY! Or even school. Thanks for for joining till next week!
ITS IN THE DETAILS!✂️